Information on the processing of your personal data in the course of recruitment (GDPR)
Based on Article. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws of the EU, No. L. of 2016, No. 119, page 1) – further on GDPR, we inform applicants who are willing to submit applications in the recruitment processes ordered by the Administrator to Meissner & Partners Maja Meissner-Filipek, on the following issues:
Who will be the Administrator of your personal data?
1. The administrator of your personal data will be Meissner & Partners Maja Meissner-Filipek based in Milanówek at Krasińskiego 51 Street, NIP 739-222-35-07 (called: Administrator).
2. Any questions regarding the method and scope of processing by Meissner & Partners Maja Meissner-Filipek your personal data and the scope of your rights, you can send to the Administrator at the address: email@example.comFor what purpose and on what legal basis will your personal data be processed?
3. The aim of processing your presonal data is as follows:
a. fulfilling particular recruitment process (legal basis: 221 § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the GDPR)
b. fulfilling future recruitment processes on the position similar, identical or other in accordance with qualifications (legal basis: 221 § 1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (ai c. of the GDPR)
4. By deciding to put a photo on your CV, you consent to the processing of image data (legal basis: 222 §1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and the GDPR ordered by the Administrator.
5. By placing an email address and / or telephone number, you consent to the processing of data by the Administrator in order to contact you (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) for current recruitment ordered by the Administrator.
6. The expression of consents described above is completely voluntary and will not constitute a reason for refusal to work. At the same time, we would like to inform you that consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending information to the Administrator’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgWho will we share your personal information with?
7. Data Recipients may be entities providing recruitment services to the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f) of the GDPR).
8. Your data will be provided to suppliers: hosting services and platforms for managing HR processes, based on concluded agreements. Meissner & Partners Maja Meissner-Filipek made sure that suppliers provided a guarantee of a high level of protection of personal data.
9. We will not transfer your personal data to third countries.What rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator?
10. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
a. access to the Data (in accordance with article 15 of the RODO),
b. request correction of Data (in accordance with article 16 of the RODO),
c. request to delete Data (in accordance with article 17 of the RODO),
d. requests to limit the processing of Data (in accordance with Article 18 of the RODO),
e. to raise objections in the case of data processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests (in accordance with article 21 of the RODO),
f. transfer of Data (in accordance with article 20 of the RODO),
g. withdrawal of the consent given to the processing of Data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. The above may be carried out by submitting an appropriate statement to the Administrator sent to the following address: email@example.com
12. In connection with the processing of Personal Data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
13. The Administrator will not make automated decisions based on your Data, including profiling.How long will we process your personal data?
14. Personal data collected to implement the current recruitment process, will be processed until its completion. We will inform you by e-mail about the completion of recruitment and deletion of data. In turn, personal data processed on the basis of voluntarily obtained consent for future recruitment, will be processed for a period of 3 years. In the event of withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data, they will be deleted immediately.
15. After the lapse of 3 years, your data will be processed for an additional 2 years for the purposes of accepting your complaint, claim, consideration and referral (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a).