When gathering data about customers and candidates we make every effort to ensure they fully understand the terms and conditions associated with the collection and use of information. Your privacy is very important to us, so before you send us your CV or fill out any form, please read and accept the contents of the document below. This is necessary to use in full consciousness the services offered by Meissner&Partners.
We respect your privacy, therefore we will always abide by the rules described in this document. However, if you do not agree with any point contained in this document, remove this option from sending us your application, do not use our services, do not subscribe to newsletters, do not respond to questions and do not use the forms contained.
- The owner of www.meissnerandpartners.com the company Meissner And Partners Maja Meissner – Filipek (hereinafter referred to as: Meissner&Partners)
- Meissner&Partners collects only information that is voluntarily sent to us by people interested in our services.
- This applies to personal data transmitted through contact forms and all information contained in your CV attached to them.
- Meissner&Partners reserves the right to contact selected persons or companies.
- All materials on this website www.meissnerandpartners.com are copyrighted and may be used and reproduced only with the written consent of the Meissner&Partners.
- Meissner&Partners record your data in a completely safe manner. They are available only for the company Meissner And Partners Maja Meissner – Filipek.
- If you want to change, correct or delete your data, please let us know by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When subscribing to the newsletter you automatically agree to receive mailings from Meissner & Partners, which can have an informative or marketing content.
- You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter as well as delete your CV from our database. In this case, please let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Meissner And Partners Maja Meissner – Filipek is not responsible for the privacy practices of other companies, whose links / addresses can be found on our website.
We also look forward to all your questions and suggestions.